This is a bit of a trial post. 🙂
In time you will recognize that I love monotone palettes with small bursts of bright color. Today, the palette begins with these beautiful mesh hi-waist pants from NYU paired with an argyle tube top that I picked up at the Kawaii Fair. The top does not include a system piece, instead it is one easy to adjust prim. Against the monotone are pieces of bold pink jewelry from Je Suis and Izzie’s. Pick up the Je Suis pieces quickly as they are exclusive at the Wear Gray for a Day event.
- Shirt: Good Girl in black by Tentacio at the Kawaii Fair 2012
- Pants: Debut, Hi-Waist Pants in black by NYU
- Glasses: Danielle Black Glasses by Insolence
- Necklace + Ring + Earrings: brilliante necklace + ring + ear clips by je suis exclusive at Wear Gray for a Day
- Bracelet: Izzie’s Angular Bangles in Pink