I was perusing one of my favorite blogs today Bolloblog and she had such a cute and simple outfit up with this shirt from a store called Useful Things paired with jeans from mon tissu. I immediately loved it, but wanted to make it more, well, me. I’m sure we’ve all felt that way before. So, I’d like to see others do it too. Take what you deem to be the essentials of another bloggers outfit and re-accessorize it to be more *you* (don’t forget to link the original).
- Shirt: One Shoulder dress in black by Useful Things
- Pants: Lou Lou in dark by mon tissu (she actually used the new mesh jeans, but I couldn’t get the mesh ones to, well, mesh with the mesh top)
- Shoes: Meshflats in red by Useful Things
- Bag: Vintage Bag Clock by Censored
- Belt: Studio mesh belt in red by glow
- Necklace: voyante plain necklace by je suis
- Bracelet: Gazellver bracelet3 by Rozoregalia