Excluding the thick belt, this is actually something I would wear around in the summer. Long skirts and tank tops with flip-flops are the definition of summer to me. I like the way hot breezes blow the cool fabric against your legs when you’re walking in the park or around town. I just have to lather on the suntan lotion, cause I’m fairer than a dove.
Only with the advent of mesh have I been wearing long skirts, before they were simply annoyances. This skirt by bilo is partial rigged mesh and the textures blend beautifully. I chose the dress from bilo as well, but am only wearing the top piece.
- Shirt: Pizazzle Mini Dress in robin by bilo
- Skirt: Bahra skirt in smoke by bilo
- Flip Flops ieclipse by Maitreya
- Daydream Necklaces by League for Collabor88
- Lady bangles in black by Nemesis
- Le Sac Nouveau No. 3 by Moho
- Marina Belt in ivory by Indy&Co.