Bloggettes! FaMESHeD is out again and with it erratic has come out with these adorable new hoodies. The hoodies come with a long maxi skirt and the look is just adorable. Instead, though, I paired my black hoodie with this new tutu skirt from DECO.
Style Notes: The skirt actually comes with some amazing belt detailing which can’t be seen here due to the hoodie, but make sure you stop by and try a demo out to see it. It also comes in eight colors including this camo. While you’re at the store, check out the mesh slingpack on the wall right next to the skirts, they’re amazing as well and come in six colors. I will probably show them in in upcoming post.
Clickety-click for the credits:
- Top: carly – hoodie-skirt in black by erratic at FaMESHeD
- Skirt: Mesh Tutu in camo by DECO
- Shoes: Clyde Boots in black by LaRoo
- Socks: Overknee Socks in Olive by Izzie’s
- Necklace: Pivot Necklace [A] by KOSH at The Men’s Dept.
- Ring: Pivot Ring [D] by KOSH at The Men’s Dept.
- Scarf: Cozy Sweater Collar in Olive by Drift
- Arm Warmers: Mesh Gloves Fingerless in black by cheeky
- Glasses: quinton glasses in amber by ISON
- Hair: Buttons in Spice by Chemistry
- Skin: Mia Natural 01 by Glam Affair
- Nails: Ultra Mesh Rigged Fingernails by Jamman
*Please visit the Store Directory for landmarks to all store locations. Any events are located on the events page. If anything is missing or incorrect please contact me by commenting on this post or messaging me in world. Thank you!*