Blogettes, Spring is right around the corner and though I love winter and snow and coats and sweaters, I do miss Spring. To remind us of pretty florals and pale pastels are these new skirts from Ingenue at Collabor88, bringing a bit of that fresh Spring air into our stale, furnaced living environments.
Style Notes: Please notice the subtle but lovely floral pattern on the skirt; it is just beautiful. New from Epoque are these bracelets, which come with a mix and match HUD if you get multiple colors (so, please for the love of all that is holy, get multiple colors).
Clickety-click for the credits:
- Top: Pointed Collar Top in Blush by Villena
- Skirt: Miki in Linen by Ingenue at Collabor88
- Shoes: Grace Sandals in Bronze by Gos Boutique
- Bracelets: Variant Cuff in Gold by epoque
- Hair: Sound in Red 05 by elikatira
- Poses: Glitterati
*Please visit the Store Directory for landmarks to all store locations. Any events are located on the events page. If anything is missing or incorrect please contact me by commenting on this post or messaging me in world. Thank you!*