Oh Bloglings! There is so much newness it is hard to know just where to begin. Of course, there is The Arccade! Then a new round of The Dressing Room Fusion, which is where I got these new jeans from TokiDoki. Also, not shown here is a new release from Belgravia (don’t worry that post is coming very soon). Not to mention, of course, the new FaMESHeD which is where this jewelry came from. And this hair is new from Eater’s coma! Please don’t be overwhelmed, my lil bloggettes, I’m certain you can handle it all. You’ll just have to pace yourselves.
Style Notes: These jeans from TokiDoki come in three adorable patterns for only 70L a piece, go ahead and snatch them all up. Futhermore, this hair from Eather’s Coma comes with a HUD to change the color of the bandana to a gazillion different textures, enough to boggle my puny lil mind.
Clickety-click for the credits:
- Top: Half Tucked Tee in Peach by Tres Blah
- Pants: Solo Jeans in hearts by TokiD at The Dressing Room Fusion
- Shoes: Kate Flats in Sky by Elate!
- Necklace: Sparkly Rocker by Maxi Gossamer at FaMESHed
- Bracelet: Pearl Rain in Salt Blue by Mandala
- Bag: Jennifer Tote in bluejay by DECO at The Arcade
- Hair: Hair 13 in Light Mauve by Eaters Coma
- Skin: Ramona – Magic night Fairy by Al Vulo! at The Dressing Room Fusion
- Pose1: marukin
- Pose2: aDorkable
*Please visit the Store Directory for landmarks to all store locations. Any events are located on the events page. If anything is missing or incorrect please contact me by commenting on this post or messaging me in world. Thank you!*