Hewwo Bloglings! I picked up this little dress from a friend the other day, isn’t is lovely? I absolutely love paisley; there just isn’t enough paisley in world. 🙂 I paired it with my favorite scarf from tram (I know I wear it a lot, but it is perfect, bloggettes) and some spiked shoes from FANATIK (be careful around these ones, they’re dangerous).
Style notes: This dress by Context comes with a HUD for up to five texture changes.
And Bloggettes, pleae don’t forget that the skin fair starts on March 15th. The owner of Tokyo Girl was kind enough to give me a review copy of this pretty skin. Isn’t Amelia lovely? Her features are nice and soft. Though she looks young, she doesn’t look *too* young. Also, the clavicle and throat are beautifully done.
I will be previewing a bunch of other items for the Skin Fair in the next few days, so keep reading. 🙂
Skin Notes: Amelia comes in the five skin tones shown here. Starting at the large left photo and going in a clockwise direction they are as follows: Natural, Tanned, Sunkissed, Pale, Fair. It also comes with Lolas Tango appliers, if you prefer a curvier figure; shapes, and five colors of eyes. Enjoy being pretty Bloglings!
Clickety-click for the credits:
- Dress: Jersey Girl Side tie dress in Paisley by Context
- Shoes: Pumps with Spikes in Camel by FANATIK
- Earrings: Basic Button earrings in black by MONS
- Necklace: Black Sun Necklace by Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88
- Bracelet: Copacetic Tallulah Bracelets by Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88
- Ring:Black Sun Ring by Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88
- Stockings: Nylon Stockings in gold by Izzie’s (I shaded mine just a bit darker)
- Scarf: silk scarf by tram
- Hair: Alicia in Cinnamon by Wasabi Pills
- Skin: Amelia Skin in Natural by Tokyo Girl
- Lips: Glossy Lip Highlights in 3D by Izzie’s
- Pose 1: aDorkable
- Pose 2: Exposeur
*Please visit the Store Directory for landmarks to all store locations. Any events are located on the events page. If anything is missing or incorrect please contact me by commenting on this post or messaging me in world. Thank you!*