Oh my little bloglings, the same day but another post. Aren’t you the lucky ones? I’m trying to catch up from the busy weekend. I’m also trying to remind you that the Skin Fair is still going o, there is a new round of the Dressing Room Fusion, and a new round of SL Fashion Week. that is a lot of shopping bloggettes. Also, there is a new bi-monthly event called The Boutique which I haven’t even had the time to blog yet –but I will get there! You can visit the Boutique by grabbing the SLURL on the events page.
I know this LOGO mesh head isn’t particularly new but I decided to blog it anyhow. I’ve mostly seen it blogged on the lighter side and I wanted to show her a bit darker, darker than usual.
Though there are a million features to love about the mesh head, I wanted to focus on my favorite thing–the expressions. Below are just a few of my favorites. They are just so much fun! Furthermore, you can position the eyes, which is great for picture taking. Isn’t Musey lovely as a dark Sadie?
Style Notes: The eyeshadow and eyes used on Musey are part of the expansion packs for Sadie.
Clickety-click for the credits:
- Dress: Draped Dress in Suede Black by Cynful at The Dressing Room Fusion
- Shoes: Delicious in Black by N-Core
- Necklaces: Copacetic Tallulah Necklace by Maxi Gossamer at Collabor88
- Purse: Spotted Clutch in silver by Milk Motion at The Dressing Room Fusion
- Tattoo: The Afternoon Doodle Hand Tattoo in Something like Henna by Olive at SL Fashion Week
- Hair: Ebony in mahogany by Truth
- Skin and Head: Infinity Sadie Hybrid Mesh Avatar in Alabaster by LOGO
- Poses: Manifeste
*Please visit the Store Directory for landmarks to all store locations. Any events are located on the events page. If anything is missing or incorrect please contact me by commenting on this post or messaging me in world. Thank you!*