Oh my little bloglings, mon tissu is back with some relaxed summer goodness. This shirt is so casual I almost threw it on with a pair of panties and went to bed. Don’t look at me that way bloggettes! I know my night shirts aren’t this nice, but they aren’t this new either–nor are they made my mon tissu. I can only cross my fingers and hope they weren’t made by some poor child laborer before being shipped off to my country!
Style Notes: These shirts come in a variety of prints and solids, one includes a mustache (yay!).
Clickety-click for the credits:
- Shirt: Oversized Shirt in Peace by mon tissu
- Pants: Jane jeans in black with belt by not so bad
- Shoes: Oleander Pointed Flats in Peach by Tee*fy
- Bag: mischief bag by DECO
- Earrings: studded earrings by mijn boutique
- Rings: Boho Ring Set in Black by Yummy
- Hair: EMELI hair in BournvilleFaded by LeLutka
- Skin: Essential Elle in Tone 4.0 by Laqroki
- Poses: marukin
*Please visit the Store Directory for landmarks to all store locations. Any events are located on the events page. If anything is missing or incorrect please contact me by commenting on this post or messaging me in world. Thank you!*