Bloggettes! Isn’t this new dress from Zaara just absolutely gorgeous?! It is so perfectly pastel and pretty. And the sheer overlay is so nicely executed. Also, a good friend of mine, Orion made me a lovely shape to go with my Tokyo Girl skin. Isn’t is just lovely? Here’s another pice of eye candy:
Clickety-click for the credits:
Bloglings! More Pose Fair goodies coming to you as a collaboration between Exposeur and Handverk. Exposeur made these poses and Handverk made the parasols to go with the poses (each sold separately) and they are amazing.
The pack of umbrellas come with 5 pastel colored umbrellas to coordinate with the female poses, 1 black umbrella for the couples pose, and a plaid umbrella for the male poses.
Ilaya also released a couples pose called Bonnie and Clyde, which includes the gun attachment. My Bonnie and Clyde are very posh because I was a bit lazy and didn’t feel like changing clothes again. 🙂
Clickety-click for the credits:
Bloglings! Another meme for your reading pleasure, because I know you’re so interested the tedious details of my SLife. But mostly because it is fun for me, and I like imposing my fun upon my readers even if it makes them cringe, look at the picture, and move on. haha This is another meme implemented by the lovely Strawberry Singh. You can read more about what a meme is <here> or read her own memes on her memes’ page <here>.
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? MultiMuse Resident — May 27th 2011. This is my first avatar! I’m fairly young in the SL world, I know, but I’m a quick learner.
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? The first place I became acquainted with people was the in the welcome areas. It is lucky that I didn’t stay there though or else I may not have remained in SL; people there are often so vicious. I also found a club called Alt7, which is still around, but I was too shy and quiet to actually make friends there. I just listened to the music. Sometimes I still go there, but I never return to the welcome areas.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Either at my own parcel Strange Thoughts (a voice discussion sim for philosophy and other geeky topics) or The Chamber. Even though The Chamber is a sex sim, very little sex actually occurs. Usually it is people standing around looking pretty (there is a dress code) and staring at each other or lost in IM world.
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Only pick one?! I couldn’t possibly. Sophiee Kiranov, Kyoko Shoteka, and Singer Voom. They all have dramatically different personalities, and I love that about them. I wish I spoke with them more often, but I always fear I’m interrupting them or bothering them when I message them.
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) This may change on a regular basis. I prefer to think this has nothing to do with ADD, but I’m probably lying to myself. I tend to forget about things and then randomly I come across it again and \o/ love all over again. It is like Christmases and Birthdays all the time at random intervals (except that they aren’t actually gifts, just little surprises from forgetfulness and distraction).
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? The Pink Fuel Freckled Love version of the Sora skin at the Adore and Abhor Anniversary Event. I absolutely love ginger skins; I’m addicted to them. On a related but irrelevant note, I wish I were the type of blogger that was better at blogging many ethnicities. Strawberry Singh does this very well as does Neva (not to be confused with Neva Crystall, though she is absolutely brilliant) .
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? I wasn’t sure so I flipped through my flickr to check and wow! I wear an obscene amount of pink. I had no idea.
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I generally walk; Musey is adorable when she walks. It is a little skip that makes my heart give a happy sigh with each step (I may be exaggerating a bit here). Futhermore, I can’t fly worth a damn. Seriously, I’m all over the place.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? hm. I don’t do much of anything that is crazy. I play Barbie a lot with my avatar and well, talk to people on sex or philosophy sims (strange combination, I know). I guess I’m fairly boring.
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? I don’t think I’d want a movie of my SLife! There’d be no plot and way too many wardrobe changes; I’m sure it would be a flop at the box office. Unless! It could be an artsy indie flick where the lack of plot and extreme wardrobe changes only furthered the artistic vision of the director where the scene randomly cuts from conversations about sex to conversations about Existentialism. The lack of plot would only serve to promote the meaninglessness of life or SLife, thereby, being a movie that exemplifies Existentialism even as it discusses it. My god, I’m brilliant! In which case, it would be some no name actress, but that is okay because I don’t know much about actors and actresses anyhow.
I hope this was as fun for you to read as it was for me to share. Please share your own facts on Strawberry’s blog page <here
>; I’d love to read them.
Clickety-click for the credits, my lil bloglings. 🙂
I would have definitely worn something like this in high school, without looking nearly as adorable.
Styles Notes: Both the adorable shorts by VinCue and this relaxed sweater by erratic come in a wide array of colors. The sweater also comes in different color block patterns. These leggings come in a three pack of different patterns from OKKBYE and can be obtained on the marketplace here for only 99L.
Clickety-click for the credits:
There is so much going on right now. However, we must take a moment to breathe at this beautiful sim I stopped by today. It is lovely year round and is particularly spectacular in winter. It houses a few shops, be sure to pay a visit and see it in all it’s snowy and icy wonder: taxi.
Now, that I’ve had a moment to breathe, onward to continue the shopping extravaganza. Of course, our monthly present has arrived in the form of Collabor88 and it is lovely. Everything is beautiful. Including these new skins from Glam Affair. If you know me, I’m pretty partial to the skin that I always wear. However, I do like to switch out my skin for a special occasion. And this skin is a special occasion in and of itself. Here is a close up:
Futhermore, in case you haven’t heard yet. The Dressing Room and The Dressing Room Blue have been combined into The Dressing Room Fusion and that just opened as well. Here is your taxi.
That is all my news for now. Clickety-click for the credits:
A new store opened named podium with some super cute dresses and these very nice skirts. Drop by and take a look.. Here is your taxi: Podium
I finally made it to the hair fair. It was a bit of a lag fest but overall worth the trip. Here are a few of my favorites. I even branched out from elikatira (obviously my favorite brand). I chose mixture of mesh and prim hairs. Though I absolutely love mesh hairstyles, I think prim hairs can still look lovely especially in shorter or updos where the don’t cut into the avatar.
Elikatira has a knack for making wearable hairstyles. By that I mean, hairstyles that I would actually wear in real life. I suppose that can be good and bad. Sometimes, in SL, we want to venture out of that but, personally, I love the naturalistic look of these hairs.
Elikatira Flattery @ Hair Fair
This pony has a small bun on the back for an added flourish. 🙂 It also comes with a cream floral headband that is (obviously) removable.
Exile Crush @ Hair Fair
I absolutely love this bun. Mostly because I love a good bun and a good updo. However, I have to provide a warning. If you cam too far out it disappears and when you cam back in it has to rerez. It is unfortunate. It doesn’t require much movement on your cam either. This also means that if someone moves too far away from you (and not very far away indeed) that the hair disappears for them). 😦
Epoque Stabilizer @ Hair Fair
This hair is fluffy and nice. I like the swoopy bang. It is old school prim done right.
Tameless Bethany @ Hair Fair
This hair was actually an old Collabor88 release that I missed (oh dear) and is now being rereleased. So, if any of you were unfortunate enough to miss it, make sure you snatch it up this time around. It is a lovely bun without the unfortunate side-effect of the epoque.
D!va Vivienne Style A @ mainstore
I threw this together on a whim. 🙂
Apparently, I really am enjoying cool tones lately. Two blue posts and now a purple post. I do loves these colors.
The top is actually sold as a dress. However, unless you’re comfortable showing your bits ‘n pieces, just pretend it is a shirt. 🙂
I love, love, love pencil skirts and these pencil skirts from mon tissue are so well made. I know they’ve been around for a while, but my new goal is to start reusing items in my closet and creating new outfits from clothes that have long been in the recesses of my inventory. The body suit from Nemesis comes with the cowl neck with different bead options. Also, the back has a beautiful sketch detail.