(Photo taken at Mystara)
Clickety-click for the credits, bloglings:
Bloglings! Another meme for your reading pleasure, because I know you’re so interested the tedious details of my SLife. But mostly because it is fun for me, and I like imposing my fun upon my readers even if it makes them cringe, look at the picture, and move on. haha This is another meme implemented by the lovely Strawberry Singh. You can read more about what a meme is <here> or read her own memes on her memes’ page <here>.
- What is the rez date for your current SL Avatar that you use most often? MultiMuse Resident — May 27th 2011. This is my first avatar! I’m fairly young in the SL world, I know, but I’m a quick learner.
- Where was the first place you made friends as a newb and got to know people in Second Life? The first place I became acquainted with people was the in the welcome areas. It is lucky that I didn’t stay there though or else I may not have remained in SL; people there are often so vicious. I also found a club called Alt7, which is still around, but I was too shy and quiet to actually make friends there. I just listened to the music. Sometimes I still go there, but I never return to the welcome areas.
- Where do you spend most of your SL time now? Either at my own parcel Strange Thoughts (a voice discussion sim for philosophy and other geeky topics) or The Chamber. Even though The Chamber is a sex sim, very little sex actually occurs. Usually it is people standing around looking pretty (there is a dress code) and staring at each other or lost in IM world.
- Who is your closest friend in Second Life? (only pick one) Only pick one?! I couldn’t possibly. Sophiee Kiranov, Kyoko Shoteka, and Singer Voom. They all have dramatically different personalities, and I love that about them. I wish I spoke with them more often, but I always fear I’m interrupting them or bothering them when I message them.
- What is the most favorite thing in your inventory? (only pick one) This may change on a regular basis. I prefer to think this has nothing to do with ADD, but I’m probably lying to myself. I tend to forget about things and then randomly I come across it again and \o/ love all over again. It is like Christmases and Birthdays all the time at random intervals (except that they aren’t actually gifts, just little surprises from forgetfulness and distraction).
- The last thing you purchased in Second Life? The Pink Fuel Freckled Love version of the Sora skin at the Adore and Abhor Anniversary Event. I absolutely love ginger skins; I’m addicted to them. On a related but irrelevant note, I wish I were the type of blogger that was better at blogging many ethnicities. Strawberry Singh does this very well as does Neva (not to be confused with Neva Crystall, though she is absolutely brilliant) .
- What color clothing does your avatar wear most often? I wasn’t sure so I flipped through my flickr to check and wow! I wear an obscene amount of pink. I had no idea.
- Do you prefer to walk, run or fly? I generally walk; Musey is adorable when she walks. It is a little skip that makes my heart give a happy sigh with each step (I may be exaggerating a bit here). Futhermore, I can’t fly worth a damn. Seriously, I’m all over the place.
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done in SL? hm. I don’t do much of anything that is crazy. I play Barbie a lot with my avatar and well, talk to people on sex or philosophy sims (strange combination, I know). I guess I’m fairly boring.
- Who would you like to play YOU, in the movie of your SLife? I don’t think I’d want a movie of my SLife! There’d be no plot and way too many wardrobe changes; I’m sure it would be a flop at the box office. Unless! It could be an artsy indie flick where the lack of plot and extreme wardrobe changes only furthered the artistic vision of the director where the scene randomly cuts from conversations about sex to conversations about Existentialism. The lack of plot would only serve to promote the meaninglessness of life or SLife, thereby, being a movie that exemplifies Existentialism even as it discusses it. My god, I’m brilliant! In which case, it would be some no name actress, but that is okay because I don’t know much about actors and actresses anyhow.
I hope this was as fun for you to read as it was for me to share. Please share your own facts on Strawberry’s blog page <here
>; I’d love to read them.
Clickety-click for the credits, my lil bloglings. 🙂
Hello Bloglings! It has been a while since I’ve walked around Iren, so I did the other day and I happened across these adorable shirts. They have polka dots, they’re asymmetrical, and they come in a bunch of color combinations–what isn’t to love? Of course, I paired it with my favorite slack from celoe and voila, its an outfit to be proud of. 😀
Clickety click for the credits: